Tuesday, May 12, 2009
My BB
So I wanted to copy jill and post my own bb picture. Here it is... (and it's been like this for 3 yrs??)
Starting top, left to right:
1. picture of Bethany and Kara at my Wedding Brunch. Very cute pic of them.
2. Picture of the XV gals at Deb's wedding in Ramona. All 10 together (miss you Mo!)
3. Directly below that is: Doug and Carrie Heppernaum and Tomb Raiders (Indiana and Lara Croft). Halloween Party????
4. A very CREATIVE card from the one and only JDG and her depiction of our road trip back from D-land and looking for cell towers disguised as palm trees.
5. Bottom left: Chevy Nova Wagon add (my hubbies favorite car)
6. My husband and his brothers at Rainforest Cafe.
7. Ericlee & Dorina's magnet wedding picture
8. A teeny tiny picture of Scott and I for christmas cards
9. Dave & Heidi Gray.
and hanging in the middle and on the side.... Hawaiian shell leis for Niana and I from her party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
I can't believe you have that card I made still up there! LOL! That trip was pre-babies. So cool.
Love how your BB is such a time capsule.
We have a bulletin board in our office?
Post a Comment