Niana is 9 months old. I can not believe that 40 weeks ago I had this baby. That is the same amount of time I carried her around. I just look at how much she has grown and am amazed.
This month....
This month....
*Niana was dedicated at church on April 6th. (See previous post).
* Grandma Sylvia has been to visit, babysitting and playing with Niana as much as she can (THANKS!) They have the same smile!!
*Niana learned how to spit out her food! Lots of fun! Thanks Grandma Sylvia.
*Niana learned how to "stage dive" onto the pillows. What a dare devil!
* Grandpa had a birthday, so Niana had her first BBQ outside with family. She isn't quite ready for the Holman family feast of meat yet, so Grandma Kathy feeds her a bottle.
*Niana received a few more toys ( a walker and a ball), and loves them! She then tries to tell Evie how to use them her way, but Evie has her own ideas.
*Finally, she learns to knock down blocks with dad. What a hoot!











No comments:
Post a Comment